Monday, August 22, 2011

Dublin, Ireland








Well, I finally made one of my dreams come true and I went to Ireland! I have wanted to go to Ireland since I was little kid and I wrote many school reports on the country. Dublin was great, the people were so friendly and helpful, one gentleman even walked about half a mile with me to help me find the place I was looking for. I toured the Jameson Whiskey Distillery, the Guiness factory, Christchurch, Dublin Castle, walked along the river Liffy, went to a really fantastic market, and went to a service at St. Patrick's Cathedral. I ate a full Irish Breakfast, which is better than a full English Breakfast. :) I also went to Trinity College and saw the book of Kells, which is an ancient, illustrated version of the gospels of the bible. Trinity College was amazing and I fell in love with my tour guide's accent!

No comments:

Post a Comment